News and Events
- Records Recovery and Disaster Preparedness Seminar Workshop in Tacloban City
The National Archives of the Philippines has just finished the first leg of their Records Recovery and Disaster Preparedness Seminar Workshop in Tacloban City...
The National Archives of the Philippines is cancelling the scheduled Seminar-Workshop on Basic Records and Archives Management ...
- Executive Meeting National Inventory for Disaster Preparedness and E-Governance
The National Archives of the Philippines (NAP) just held a special meeting with the Assistant Secretaries of the different Departments of the government ...
- The National Archives Records Management and Information System (NARMIS)
The NAP spearheads the National Inventory of Records and Archives in each agency as preparation for a Public Access Register which will be posted in the government Website to provide vital information to and access by the general public. The Public Access Register of ...
- The NAP holds a Series of Seminar-Workshops on the National Inventory of Records and Archives
The National Archives of the Philippines (NAP) conducted the first of the Seminar-Workshops on the National Inventory of Records and Archives last June 20, 2012 at the Pearl Manila Hotel in Ermita, Manila. It was attended by participants of the National ...
- INTEGRACIÓN / INTERNACIÓN: Urbanity, Urbanism and their Discontents
An Exhibition of Spanish Archival Documents on Cebu and Related Objects
- El Árbol de la Libertad
The history of the struggle for independence of the Philippines and Latin-American countries, such as Mexico, Argentina, Cuba, and Peru, is shown in this exhibit.
- Conscripción Archives Exhibition Project
An Archival Exhibit sponsored by the province of Ilocos Sur and the Department of Foreign Affairs in conjunction with the SARBICA meeting held in Manila. The Exhibit opened in October 2010 and run in February 2012.
- National Inventory of Records and Archives
The National Archives of the Philippines (NAP) shall examine, identify and formulate policies regarding the records of government agencies. It shall classify and preserve those which are of permanent or enduring historical value. It shall advice on the creation, maintenance, storage, use and disposition of ...